Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive ?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds ?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii ?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes ?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there ?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime ?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations ?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings ?
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
Why are there locks on the doors ?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose ?
- If nothing ever sticks to Teflon,
How do they make Teflon stick to the pan ?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height,
What would happen ?
- If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light,
What happens when you turn on the headlights ?
- You know how most packages say "Open Here."
What is the protocol if the package says, "Open Somewhere Else ?"
- Why do they put braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM ?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways ?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it;s called cargo ?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes,
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance ?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio ?